Getting started with Salesforce DX and setting up your VS Code environment to support it can be tricky. This is a great event to get started or sharpen some of your skills!
The session agenda includes:
• Installing VS Code for Salesforce Development
• Connecting VS Code to a sandbox environment
• Using VS Code and the Salesforce Command Line Interface to create a scratch org
• Publish and Deploy your code
• Creating reusable test data files
RSVP at the Denver Developers Group event page.
1001 17th Street, Suite 100